Trying McDonald's in Denmark
It should come as no surprise that the McDonald’s in Copenhagen was almost intimidating on how upscale it was. Copenhagen is such an amazing place, and let’s be honest, a very good looking city. So I guess it makes sense that the McDonald’s we went to made me wonder if we needed a reservation. It was around the corner from Tivoli Gardens, which is a must-see if you are in Copenhagen, or Denmark in general.
The menu was pretty robust, so we focus on some interesting items and of course some standards.
You could call it a “flat-french fry”, but the Pepper Strips were so much more. Ok maybe I’m exaggerating but it was really good paired with a Bearnaise sauce. Fancy.
- Jan 17, 2020 Top Tips for Finding Your Way Around Venice
- May 30, 2019 Best Restaurants in Berlin: Food and Drink
- April 2019 2
- Mar 12, 2019 Sketch London: Why You Must Visit
- Feb 12, 2019 Trying McDonald's in Denmark
- Dec 27, 2018 Mysterious Seven Magic Mountains
- November 2018 2
- October 2018 2
- September 2018 5