Discover The Integratron Sound Bath
The story of how The Integraton Sound Bath came to be is at the very least, completely fascinating. The fact that you can partake in a sound bath meditation, and that it’s actually a thing is pretty mind blowing as well. What is a sound bath anyway? A Sound Bath Meditation, is an immersive, overall body listening experience, using sound to create a therapeutic and restorative effect to the mind and body. The Integratron is the quite literally the mothership of sound baths.
The Integratron is a dome-shaped structure in the Mojave Desert near Landers, California. It was created by UFOologist George Van Tassel, and he claims the plans came directly from the planet Venus. Anthony Bourdain included The Integratron on his show No Reservations, and has been a haven for creative types for years. Check out the episode of Ghost Town on the experience of The Integratron Sound Bath for more.
Here is the segment from Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations on The Integratron.
- June 2019 3
- May 22, 2019 Touring Eastern State Penitentiary
- April 2019 3
- March 2019 3
- Feb 19, 2019 Dismaland: Banksy's Anti-Amusement Park
- Jan 30, 2019 The Unsolved Wonderland Murders
- Jan 8, 2019 Action Park: The World's Most Dangerous Amusement Park
- Jan 3, 2019 Exploring The Berlin Wall East Side Gallery
- Dec 16, 2018 Haunted Stanley Hotel and The Shining
- Dec 12, 2018 Haunted History of Alcatraz
- Dec 6, 2018 The Landmark Motor Hotel: The Death of Janis Joplin
- Dec 5, 2018 Anton Lavey's Black House & The Church of Satan
- Dec 2, 2018 Haunted Hotel Hell
- Nov 8, 2018 Exploring the Bone Church in Kunta Hora Outside Prague
- Nov 3, 2018 5 Chilling Facts About the Cecil Hotel
- Oct 1, 2018 Famous Movie and TV Homes in Los Angeles
- September 2018 6