The Landmark Motor Hotel: The Death of Janis Joplin
The room itself is a pretty standard 2 bedroom hotel. However it has more amenities than a typical non-luxury hotel. It has an eat in kitchen with stove and a refrigerator, vanity, and sizable closet space which acts as a makeshift shrine to Janis Joplin, filled with photos and messages to the rock n roll icon.
We had a medium “read” the room for any possible hauntings or presence of any kind.
Listen to the 3 part episode of Ghost Town with interviews with the hotel staff, a mediums finding on the room, and more: The Death of Janis Joplin: Part 1
If you would like to visit the Highland Gardens Hotel, you can find it at 7047 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Watch the video below for a room tour, readings, and more!
- Jan 8, 2019 Action Park: The World's Most Dangerous Amusement Park
- Jan 4, 2019 5 Most Haunted Places in California
- Jan 3, 2019 Exploring The Berlin Wall East Side Gallery
- Dec 16, 2018 Haunted Stanley Hotel and The Shining
- Dec 12, 2018 Haunted History of Alcatraz
- Dec 6, 2018 The Landmark Motor Hotel: The Death of Janis Joplin
- Dec 5, 2018 Anton Lavey's Black House & The Church of Satan
- Dec 2, 2018 Haunted Hotel Hell
- Nov 8, 2018 Exploring the Bone Church in Kunta Hora Outside Prague
- Nov 3, 2018 5 Chilling Facts About the Cecil Hotel
- Oct 1, 2018 Famous Movie and TV Homes in Los Angeles
- September 2018 6