The Unsolved Wonderland Murders
I have always been fascinated with Los Angeles history. Especially when that history pertains to the darker side of LA. Throw in an unsolved “Hollywood” crime? Consider me obsessed. I paid a visit to the infamous Laurel Canyon location, and sure, a little minor trespassing might have ensued.
The Wonderland Murders is a currently unsolved crime where four people were brutally murdered in the 8763 Wonderland Avenue in the Laurel Canyon Area of Los Angeles on July 1, 1981. It is one of the most gruesome murders in Los Angeles history. The fact that it involved adult film star John Holmes made it even more compelling.
Listen to the episode of Ghost Town for the full story.
- Feb 19, 2019 Dismaland: Banksy's Anti-Amusement Park
- Jan 30, 2019 The Unsolved Wonderland Murders
- Jan 8, 2019 Action Park: The World's Most Dangerous Amusement Park
- Jan 4, 2019 5 Most Haunted Places in California
- Jan 3, 2019 Exploring The Berlin Wall East Side Gallery
- Dec 16, 2018 Haunted Stanley Hotel and The Shining
- Dec 12, 2018 Haunted History of Alcatraz
- Dec 6, 2018 The Landmark Motor Hotel: The Death of Janis Joplin
- Dec 5, 2018 Anton Lavey's Black House & The Church of Satan
- Dec 2, 2018 Haunted Hotel Hell
- Nov 8, 2018 Exploring the Bone Church in Kunta Hora Outside Prague
- Nov 3, 2018 5 Chilling Facts About the Cecil Hotel
- Oct 1, 2018 Famous Movie and TV Homes in Los Angeles
- September 2018 6